- 16 ounces cod fish fillet.
- 2 tablespoons butter.
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika.
- 1 onion, sliced.
- 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- Cut aluminum foil into large squares. Place fish fillets on each piece of foil.
- In a pan, melt butter. Add parsley, salt and pepper, and lemon juice. Stir well to incorporate all of the ingredients.
- Pour the sauce over the fish, then top with onion slices and paprika.
- Seal the foil around the fish by folding it in half.
- Grill for 5–7 minutes.
- Fish should be so tender and flaky. Served with lime wedges.