Grilled Corn with Lime Butter
- 8 large corns.
- ½ cup melted butter.
- Grated lime zest.
- Chopped fresh cilantro.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- Soak corn in cold water for 30 minutes then drain and cover each corn with foil.
- Preheat your grill. Using a brush the grill with olive oil.
- Grill the corns, 10-15 minutes for each side until charred.
- Combine butter, lime zest, cilantro, salt and black pepper together.
- Carefully remove the foil and spread butter-lime mixture on each corn.