- 3 medium eggplants, Cut into 3/4-inch thick slices.
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- ½ teaspoon of salt.
- 1 cup warm water.
- 6 cups cold water.
- In a bowl mix dissolve salt in the warm water whisk until salt is completely dissolved then add the 6 cups of cold water.
- Place the eggplants slices inside the salt water. Let it soak for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill at medium heat. Brush lightly with oil.
- Drain and dry your eggplants with a paper towel. Then brush the slices with olive oil on each side.
- Place eggplants at the grill, flip it every 5 minutes until tender.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve immediately.