Grilled Lobster with Garlic-Parsley Butter
- 1 (16 ounces) lobster.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil.
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley.
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 lemon zest.
- 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- In a bowl mix butter, parsley, chili flakes, garlic, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- Break the lobster in half lengthwise across the head and tail with a cleaver. Break off the claws and scoop out the yellow-green tomalley. Place lobster halves on a baking sheet, shell side down; crack claws and place them on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle oil over the halves and claws and season with salt and black pepper.
- Preheat the grill for 10 minutes.
- Transfer lobster halves, flesh side down, and claws on the hottest side of the grill; grill for 2-3 minutes, or until mildly charred.
- Turn the lobster over and brush it with the garlic-parsley butter with a spoon.
- Continue grilling until the lobster meat is tender, about 3 minutes more.