- 16 ounces salmon fillet, cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Cooking spray.
- 1 tsp ground cumin.
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes.
- Lemon slices.
- 1 tsp salt.
- Wooden skewers soaked in water.
- In a bowl, toss the salmon cubes with olive oil, chili flakes, cumin, and salt & black pepper.
- Thread salmon on wooden skewers, separate cubes with lemon slices.
- Preheat your grill. Using a brush the grill with olive oil. Transfer the salmon skewers to the grill.
- Grill for 8 minutes then flip it to the other side and cook for another 2-3 minutes until they’re charred on all sides.
- Once cooked garnish with freshly chopped parsley and basil.