- 1 flank steak, cut in cubes.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- 3 medium onions, sliced.
- 3 bell peppers, sliced.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 tbsp. cumin.
- 1 tsp smoked paprika.
- 1 tsp. ground garlic.
- ½ tsp chili powder.
- Salt and fresh pepper to taste.
- In a bowl, toss the steak cubes along with veggies with olive oil, paprika, chili powder, garlic, cumin and salt & black pepper.
- In a large grill safe pan add the garlic, onions and bell peppers. Cook for 10 minutes then remove from the pan.
- To the same pan add the steak cubes 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Preheat your grill. Using a brush the grill with olive oil.
- Serve the steak and veggies in tortillas with guacamole and sour cream.