Grilled Steak with Tomatoes and Balsamic
- 16 ounces flank steak.
- Garlic powder.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- 2 tbsp. balsamic.
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped.
- 3 tomatoes, chopped.
- Chopped parsley.
- Salt and black pepper.
- Season the steak with garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- Make holes in the steak using a fork. In a bowl combine onions, tomatoes, chopped parsley with olive oil and balsamic.
- Preheat the grill, add the steaks. Grill for 10 minutes on each side.
- Let the steak cool before slicing.
- Slice the steak and serve it with tomatoes and balsamic mixture