- 1 zucchini.
- 1 red onion.
- 1 red bell pepper.
- 1 green bell pepper.
- 8 mushrooms, stemmed.
- 1 ear fresh corn, cut into 1-inch rounds.
- Salt and black pepper.
- Cut the veggies into equal bite size pieces. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper.
- Preheat your grill. Using a brush the grill with olive oil.
- Thread the veggies into wooden skewers.
- Place the skewers at the grill. Grill for 8 minutes then flip it to the other side and cook for another 2-3 minutes until they’re charred on all sides.
- Once cooked garnish with freshly chopped parsley and basil.