- 2 center-cut, bone-in pork chops. 1 ½ – 2 inches thick.
- Cooking spray.
- 2 tablespoon honey.
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard.
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic.
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Use a paper towel to dry to pork chop completely.
- In a bowl, stir the honey, minced garlic, and Dijon mustard together.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 380 F degrees.
- Spray the basket with cooking spray and place the pork chops.
- Lightly brush the top of each chop with a honey mustard mixture and make sure they are well coated.
- Close the basket and cook for 12 minutes flip the chops halfway through.