- 16 ounces ground pork meat.
- Cooking spray or 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- 4 slices of cheese.
- In a bowl, mix the beef with salt and black pepper.
- Form the beef mixture into four round patties.
- Spray the basket of air fryer with cooking spray, set air- fryer temperature to 380 degrees.
- Place the patties in the fryer basket and cook for 9-10 minutes making sure to turn them halfway through.
- When they are done, turn off the air-fryer and place the cheese slices on top of each patty.
- Close the air fryer and let the cheese melt for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve inside burger buns with tomatoes and lettuce.