Keto Spinach and Ricotta-Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 6 ounces fresh spinach.
- ¼ cup of ricotta cheese.
- Cooking spray or 1 tablespoon of avocado oil.
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder.
- Pinch of salt, black pepper.
- In a pan on medium heat, add oil then the spinach, sauté for 3 minutes. Season with garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- After 3 minutes remove from the pan and let the spinach cool. Add in the ricotta and mix it with spinach.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and black pepper from both sides.
- Slit the side of each chicken breast lengthwise.
- Add around 4-3 tablespoons of the ricotta-spinach mixture inside the chicken breasts. Spray the chicken breasts with oil spray.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 360 degrees, and cook the chicken breasts for 10 minutes for each side of the breasts.
- Remove the chicken from the air-fryer and let rest for 5 minutes before cutting into it.