Loaded Slow-Cooker Potatoes
- 32 ounces of baby potatoes, halved.
- 2 tbsp. butter.
- 8 slices of cooked bacon.
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar.
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped into cubes.
- 2 sliced garlic cloves.
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika.
- Sliced green onions.
- Place the chopped onions, garlic, potatoes, the cooked bacon half amount of cheddar season them well with paprika salt and black pepper.
- Cover the potatoes and cook for about 4-5 hours until the potatoes are soft and tender.
- At the last 20 minutes of cooking time add the renaming of cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Transfer to a plate and garnish with green onions.