- 13 oz elbow macaroni uncooked
- 2 tablespoons butter unsalted
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard from a bottle
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup milk 2% or 3.25%
- 1 1/4 cups or 5 oz cheddar or marble cheese, shredded
- Add pasta, butter, mustard, garlic powder, salt, pepper and water into the pot.
- Close the lid, turn pressure release valve to Sealing and press Pressure
Cook on High or Manual for 3 minutes.
- After allow pressure come down naturally for 8 minutes to prevent
splatters all over your counter. Then turn pressure release valve to
Venting to release remaining pressure.
- Open the lid and stir pasta gently.
- Add cheese in portions, stirring in between. It might look stringy.
- Then add milk in 1/4 cup portions until desired consistency, stirring in
between. Mac and cheese will become creamy.
- Serve immediately.