- 16 ounces flank steak sliced into thin strips.
- Cooking spray.
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil.
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic.
- 2 tablespoon minced ginger.
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar.
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce.
- ½ cup water.
- 1/4 cup cornstarch.
- 2 green onions, chopped
- In a bowl, toss the sliced beef into cornstarch until they’re coated.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 400F degrees.
- Add the steak to the basket and spray generously with oil, then cook for 8-10 minutes.
- While the steak is in the air-fryer, heat the sesame oil in a skillet on the stove then add the minced garlic and ginger and stir them together for 20 seconds.
- In a small bowl dissolve the soy sauce, brown sugar, and water, and then add them to the skillet stir together until the sauce is thickened.
- Carefully toss the cooked beef in the sauce and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle green onions over the top and serve.