- 8 Mozzarella Sticks.
- Cooking spray or 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 1 cup panko.
- 1 large beaten egg.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs.
- In a bowl, add the panko along with the salt, black pepper, and herbs and mix.
- In another small bowl add the beaten egg.
- Dip each stick in the egg then the panko mixture.
- Transfer to a plate until all sticks are coated. Freeze them for 1/2 to 1-hour maximum.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 380 degrees.
- Spray the basket of air fryer and the mozzarella sticks with cooking spray.
- Air fry the mozzarella sticks for 5-8 minutes or until they’re golden and crispy from outside.