- 16 ounces ground beef.
- 3 ounces Mozzarella, cubed.
- Oil cooking spray.
- 1/2 cup Italian herbs breadcrumbs.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan.
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley.
- 1 large beaten egg.
- 1/2 teaspoons of salt and black pepper.
- 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder.
- 1/2 teaspoons oregano.
- Marinara sauce, for serving.
- In a bowl, mix the ground beef, bread crumbs, parmesan, parsley, egg, oregano, and garlic powder Season with salt and pepper.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoons of ground meat mixture.
- Put a cube of mozzarella in the center and roll the meat around it into a ball.
- Repeat the process with the remaining meat.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 370 F degrees.
- Spray the basket with cooking spray.
- Transfer meatballs in the air fryer basket and cook at 370° for 12 minutes.
- Served with marinara sauce when done.