- 1 large onion, sliced and separated into rings.
- Cooking spray.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour.
- 1 cup panko.
- 1 large beaten egg.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika.
- In a bowl, combine flour, panko, garlic powder paprika, and ½ tsp salt.
- In a second small bowl add the beaten egg.
- Dry the rings with paper towels then dip each ring in the egg then the panko mixture.
- Transfer to a plate until all rings are coated.
- Spray the basket of air fryer with cooking spray, set air- fryer temperature to 380 degrees.
- Place the rings in a single layer in the Air Fryer basket and cook for 10-15 minutes until golden brown and crispy.