Oven Baked Cheesy Potatoes
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into cubes.
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil.
- 1 tablespoon parsley.
- ½ teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Mix the potatoes with avocado oil and the spices.
- Spread the potatoes in a baking pan.
- Roast the potatoes in the oven for 30 minutes while Shaking the pan every 5 minutes. Broil for 2 minutes.
- Spread the mozzarella on top of the potatoes, bake for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.