Oven Baked Mexican Fajitas
- 2 boneless and skinless chicken breasts cut into strips.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 3 large red, yellow and green bell peppers sliced into ½ inch slices.
- 1 large onion sliced into ½ inch slices.
- 3 tablespoons of fajita seasoning.
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, toss chicken strips with the bell peppers and onion and season with the fajita seasoning, drizzle oil over until everything is well coated.
- Transfer to a baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes and toss everything well halfway through.
- Cover the fajita with cheddar cheese, cook for 2 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Top with your favorite fajita toppings.