- 2 to pounds back pork ribs.
- ¼ cup tablespoon honey.
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce.
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce.
- 1/2 cup ketchup.
- 1 tablespoon hot chili sauce.
- 1 teaspoon vinegar.
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Season the ribs with salt and black pepper.
- Place in a deep baking dish. In a bowl, mix sauce ingredients.
- Pour the sauce over the ribs.
- Cover the baking dish with foil.
- Bake for 3 to 4 hours until the meat is tender.
- Let it cool before serving.