- 3 cups mashed potatoes.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon paprika.
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour.
- 2 large beaten eggs.
- 3 green onions diced.
- 1 teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
- In a bowl mix mashed potatoes, diced green onions, flour, paprika, and the beaten eggs, salt and black pepper.
- Shape the mixture into 4 potato patties (around 3-inch each).
- Place potato patties in the oven and coat them with olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes making sure to flip and cook for another 8-10 minutes on the other side until they are browned.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.