Oven Herb Roasted Potatoes
- 6 small potatoes, cut into cubes.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 2 tablespoon mixed Italian herb.
- ½ teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder.
- ½ teaspoon onion powder.
- ½ teaspoon paprika.
- Preheat the oven to 420 degrees.
- In a bowl, place potato cubes drizzled with olive oil, herbs, paprika, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper and mix well to combine.
- Spread the potatoes in a baking pan.
- Roast the potatoes in the oven for 30 minutes while Shaking the pan every 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.