Oven Pulled Pork Barbecue Sandwich
- 1 kg pork shoulder.
- 1/3 cup white wine.
- 1/4 cup ketchup.
- 2 tablespoon Worchester sauce.
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced.
- 1 bay leaf.
- 4 sprigs thyme.
- Season pork shoulders with black pepper and salt. Make cuts in the pork with a large sharp knife.
- Preheat oven to 330F.
- In a bowl mix all other ingredients together.
- Add the pork shoulders to baking dish. pour the sauce all over the pork and rub it.
- Cook at oven for 3 hours until very tender.
- Leave it to cool for 10 minutes before shredding it with forks.
- Serve with inside burger buns with vegetables.