- 1 14-pound turkey, giblets removed, washed and dried.
- 2 tbsp. melted butter.
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic.
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- 1 large rosemary, chopped.
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped.
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano.
- 1 large lemon juice and zest.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1 tbsp. water.
- 1 whole lemon.
- Preheat oven to 330F.
- In a bowl mix olive butter, thyme, garlic, oregano, rosemary, lemon juice and zest, salt and black pepper.
- Dry the turkey using a paper towel and rub with spices very well from all sides, loosen the skin with a spoon and rub the spices under the skin.
- Stuff from the inside with 2 large lemons.
- Place the turkey in the baking pan, drizzle it with extra olive oil.
- Roast for 4 hours.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes before slicing.