- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 1 cup chopped broccoli.
- 1 cup sliced baby Portobello mushrooms.
- 1 cup chopped red and green pepper.
- 1 cup chopped carrots.
- 1/2 cup chopped onions.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced.
- 1 teaspoon oregano.
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika.
- 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- Chopped parsley.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
- In a bowl, add the chopped veggies and garlic.
- Season with oregano, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle oil over until everything is well coated.
- Transfer to a baking sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, toss everything well halfway through.
- Garnish with chopped parsley