- 24 ounces peeled shrimps.
- Cooking spray or 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 1 ⅓ cups panko.
- 1 large beaten egg.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder.
- 1 teaspoon paprika.
- 2 teaspoon parsley.
- In a bowl, add the panko along with the spices and mix together.
- In another small bowl add the beaten egg.
- Dip each shrimp in the egg then the panko mixture.
- Transfer to a plate until all shrimps are coated.
- Spray the basket of air fryer with cooking spray, set air- fryer temperature to 380 degrees.
- Place the shrimps in the fryer basket and cook for 9-10 minutes making sure to flip the shrimp halfway through.