- 4 peeled and sliced large carrots.
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 2 Tablespoons parmesan (optional).
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder.
- ½ teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
- In a bowl. Toss the carrots with oil, olive oil, parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt and pepper until they are completely coated.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 360 degrees.
- Transfer carrots to the basket of the air fryer and Coat them with cooking spray.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes while shaking the basket every 3 minutes until crispy.
- Serve immediately.