- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ cup dry bread crumbs
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 pound fresh jalapenos, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 pack (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Optional: sour cream, onion dip and ranch salad dressing
- Set the temperature of air fryer at 325°F to preheat it.
- Take a big size bowl, add bacon, seasonings and cheese in it and mix thoroughly.
- Fill 1.5 to 2 tablespoons inside each of the pepper.
- Coat these filled peppers with bread crumbs.
- Apply cooking spray on air fryer basket.
- Put first batch of these peppers in air fryer basket.
- Spice level can be kept maximum for cooking about 15 minutes and for
average spice cook for 20 minutes, while cook for around 25 minutes to have mild spice.
- Be careful during frying and avoid over-cooking.
- Serve with any dip, sour cream or desired sauces.