- 16 ounce rib-eye steak, thinly sliced.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 green bell pepper sliced into ½ inch slices.
- 1 large onion sliced into ½ inch slices.
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 teaspoon mustard.
- 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- 4 slices Provolone cheese.
- In a bowl, toss beef strips with the bell peppers and onion and season with Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, and black pepper.
- Drizzle oil over until everything is well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate from 1 hour to overnight.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 390F degrees, place everything in an Air Fryer basket.
- Cook for 3 minutes. Stir and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Place cheese slices on top. Cook until cheese is melted. Transfer into a plate.