- 2⅓ cups mashed potatoes.
- Cooking spray or 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free flour.
- 1 large beaten egg.
- 3 green onions diced.
- 1 teaspoon oregano.
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
- In a bowl. Add the mashed potatoes, diced green onions, flour, oregano, smoked paprika, and the beaten egg.
- Shape the mixture into 4 potato patties (around 3-inch each).
- Set air- fryer temperature to 380 degrees.
- Place potato patties in the basket and coat them with cooking spray.
- Cook for 9-10 minutes making sure to flip and cook for another 8-10 minutes on the other side until they are browned.
- Garnish with leftover green onions and serve immediately.