- 2 medium potatoes, cut into 8 wedges.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- ½ teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder.
- ½ teaspoon onion powder.
- ½ teaspoon paprika.
- In a bowl, place potato wedges then add olive oil, paprika, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper and mix well to combine.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 400 degrees.
- Transfer the potatoes wedges to the basket of the air fryer and let them cook for 10 minutes while Shaking the basket every 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.