Pressure cooker Beef Stroganoff.
- 16 ounces ground beef.
- 2 cups beef broth or water.
- 16 ounces baby Portobello mushrooms.
- ¼ cup of cooking cream.
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour.
- 2 tablespoons butter.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced.
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce.
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard.
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano.
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Set Pressure Cooker to sauté then add in the butter. Add the minced garlic, onions, and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper, cook until they’re tender.
- Add the ground beef and cook until browned.
- Add the flour and stir for 30 seconds then add the beef broth along with dried oregano, Worcestershire sauce, oyster sauce, Dijon mustard, salt, and black pepper.
- Lock the pressure cooker lid and set to pressure cook at high temperature for 7 minutes.
- Carefully remove the lid after letting the steam out, stir, add the cooking cream and cook uncovered for another 3 minutes.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley, serve with pasta or mashed potatoes