Pressure Cooker Braised Lamb Shank
- 4 lamb shanks.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 1 brown onion, sliced.
- 2 celery stalks, sliced.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced.
- 3 teaspoons chopped rosemary.
- 2 dried bay leaves.
- 1 cup white wine.
- 400g can crushed tomatoes.
- Season lamb shoulders with black pepper and salt. Make cuts in the pork with a large sharp knife.
- Set the pressure cooker to sauté then add in the olive oil.
- Add lamb and cook for 5 minutes on each side until they are browned then set aside.
- To the same cooker add onion, garlic, celery, bay leaf, and rosemary.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Add back the lamp. Then add the wine and crushed tomatoes.
- Set the pressure cooker in a pressure mood then Cover and cook for 45 minutes.
- After the cooking time ends, release the pressure then remove the lid. Remove the pork.
- Leave it to cool for 5 minutes before shredding it with forks.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.