Pressure cooker Chicken Bone Broth
- Bones from chicken (48 ounces).
- Salt to taste.
- 2 medium carrots, cut in half.
- 3 celery ribs. Cut in half.
- 1 large yellow onion, quartered.
- 4 garlic cloves.
- 2 bay leaf.
- 8–10 peppercorns.
- A handful of fresh herbs (sage, rosemary, thyme, and/or parsley).
- To the pressure cooker, add bones, vegetables, and spices.
- Add in enough water to cover everything inside the cooker.
- Secure the cooker lid and set the pressure cooker to a high-pressure option.
- Cook for 2 hours. Carefully open the steam release. Allow pressure to release for (10-20 minutes).
- Remove the lid. Let the broth cool then strain it and store it in jars.