Pressure cooker chicken Noodle Soup
- 16 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 6 ounces egg noodles.
- 2 cups chicken broth.
- 2 cups of water.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 1 large onion, chopped.
- 1 carrots, chopped.
- 2 stalks celery, copped.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 teaspoon chili powder.
- 1 teaspoon dried basil.
- 1 teaspoon oregano.
- 1 bay leaf.
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Set Pressure Cooker at sauté mood add in butter. Add the minced garlic, onions, celery, and carrots. Cook until they’re tender and soft.
- Add the chicken with the spices and the chicken broth and cook for 5-7 minutes until it boils.
- Lock the pressure cooker lid and set to pressure cook at high temperature for 7 minutes.
- After 7 minutes allow the cooker to release pressure for 8 minutes then carefully open the lid and remove the lid.
- Place the chicken at a plate and leave it to cool before shredding it.
- Cancel the pressure mode at the cooker and turn on the sauté mood.
- Add in the noodles and let them simmer with the soup until they’re soft.
- Turn off the cooker. Add in the shredded chicken and stir everything together.
- Soap is ready to be served.