Pressure Cooker Chicken Thighs
- 4 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch.
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic.
- 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika.
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano.
- 1 cup water or chicken broth.
- Set the pressure cooker to sauté then add in the olive oil.
- Add in the chicken thighs skin down and cook for 5 minutes on each side until they are browned.
- Add in the chicken broth, set the pressure cooker at a high-pressure mood then Cover and cook for 12 minutes.
- After the cooking time, release the pressure then remove the lid.
- Remove the chicken thighs. In a small bowl add the cornstarch with water then add it to the pressure cooker along with the remaining liquids, let it thicken to form the gravy.
- Serve chicken thighs with gravy.