Pressure Cooker Cilantro Lime Rice
- 1 cup long grain white rice.
- 1 ½ cup water.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- Juice of 1/2 lime.
- Chopped cilantro.
- To the pressure cooker add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, rice, salt, and water.
- Stir together. Secure the cooker lid and set the pressure cooker to a high-pressure option.
- Cook for 3 minutes. Carefully open the steam release. Remove the lid when the steam has been released.
- Add in chopped cilantro and lime juice.
- Fluff the rice with a fork.
- Rice is ready to be served.