Pressure Cooker Lasagna Soup
- 6 ounces broken lasagna noodles.
- Cooking spray.
- 14 ounces Italian sausage.
- ½ onion, chopped.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced.
- 3 cups chicken broth.
- 2 ½ cups of water.
- 2 cups of quick marinara sauce.
- 2 bay leaves.
- 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- Set the Pressure Cooker to sauté and add olive oil. Add in the sausages and cook until browned. Add in the chopped onions and minced garlic.
- Stir for 3 minutes. Add in the broth, water, marinara sauce, bay leaves, salt and black pepper.
- Lock the pressure cooker lid and set it to pressure cook at high temperature for 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove the lid, Add in broken pasta and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a large bowl, serve it with parmesan cheese and chopped parsley on top.