Pressure cooker Mac and Cheese.
- 16 ounces uncooked whole wheat.
- 2 cups chicken broth/water.
- 2 tablespoons butter.
- ¾ cup of milk.
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard.
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder.
- 1 teaspoon chili powder.
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar.
- Set Pressure Cooker to pressure cook at high pressure then place the pasta with Dijon mustard, salt, black pepper and chicken stock or water.
- Lock the pressure cooker lid and cook for 4 minutes.
- Carefully open the steam release. Remove the lid serve when the steam has been released.
- Slowly add in the shredded cheddar and then add milk, stir very well for a few minutes until everything is combined.