Pressure Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- 3 medium size russet potatoes, peeled and halved.
- 3 tablespoon butter.
- ½ cup warm milk.
- 2-3 cups of water.
- Salt and black pepper.
- Place the peeled potato pieces in the pressure cooker and add in enough water to cover all the potatoes.
- Close the cooker lid and lock it.
- Set to pressure cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the lid after quickly releasing the pressure.
- Take the potatoes with the water out, drain them and transfer them to an empty bowl.
- Mash the potatoes using a ricer or a fork. Add in the butter, milk, pepper, and salt. Mash well until everything is combined.
- Adjust seasoning to taste and serve it.