Pressure cooker Potato Salad
- 48 ounces potatoes, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch cubes.
- 1 1/2 cups of water.
- 5 large eggs.
- Salt and black pepper.
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickle.
- 1/4 cups mayonnaise.
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt.
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard.
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika.
- For garnish: chopped parsley, green onions.
- In the pressure cooker add in 1 1/2 cups of water with a pinch of salt. Then place the steaming basket above, place the peeled potatoes pieces with the eggs on the potatoes.
- Close the cooker lid and lock it. Set to pressure cook at high pressure for 3 minutes. (Wait 10 minutes for the pressure cooker to reach the pressure).
- Carefully remove the lid after quickly releasing the pressure. Take the potatoes and eggs, transfer them to separate bowls or sheet pans and allow them to cool.
- Peel the eggs and chop them into small pieces. In a large salad, bowel adds in the potatoes, chopped eggs, onions, chopped dill pickle mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, and paprika. Season with salt and black pepper. Gently blend everything.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley or green onions and serve it.