Pressure cooker Pulled Pork
- 1 kg pork shoulder.
- 1/3 cup white wine.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 1 onion, chopped.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced.
- 1 bay leaf.
- 4 sprigs thyme.
- Season pork shoulders with black pepper and salt. Make cuts in the pork with a large sharp knife.
- Set the pressure cooker to sauté then add in the olive oil. Add in the pork and cook for 5 minutes on each side until they are browned then set aside.
- To the same cooker add onion, garlic, bay leaf, and thyme. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add back the pork shoulders. Then add the wine. Set the pressure cooker in a pressure mood then Cover and cook for 40 minutes.
- After the cooking time ends, release the pressure then remove the lid. Remove the pork.
- Leave it to cool for 5 minutes before shredding it with forks.
- Serve with vegetables, mustard, and ciabatta bread.