Pressure Cooker Salsa Shredded Chicken
- 8 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast.
- 1 cup chunky salsa.
- ½ teaspoon cumin.
- ½ teaspoon paprika.
- 1 teaspoon oregano.
- 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- Season chicken breasts with spices on both sides.
- Place the chicken breasts in the pressure cooker and cover them with salsa.
- Set the pressure cooker at a high-pressure mood then Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- After the cooking time, release the pressure then remove the lid.
- Remove the chicken breasts. Use 2 forks to shred the chicken.
- Serve with tortilla, sour cream, and any desired topping.