Pressure Cooker Spaghetti
- 16 ounces ground beef.
- 8 ounces whole wheat spaghetti.
- 2 cups beef broth or water.
- 1 jar of marinara sauce.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 teaspoon chili powder.
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin.
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano.
- 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Set Pressure Cooker to sauté then add in olive oil.
- Add the minced garlic and cook until they’re soft then add the ground beef and cook for 5-7 minutes until no longer pink.
- Add the marinara, beef broth, ground cumin, dried oregano, chili powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Add in the uncooked spaghetti, lock the pressure cooker lid and set to pressure cook at high temperature for 7 minutes.
- Carefully remove the lid after letting the steam out, stir and cook uncovered for another 3-4 minutes.