Pressure Cooker Vegan Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 2 cans of coconut milk.
- 1 tablespoon agar agar flakes.
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
- 1 teaspoon probiotic powder.
- Press the sauté button at the pressure cooker and add the coconut milk and agar flakes.
- Stir using a whisk until they boil. Once the milk boils turn off the cooker, add in maple syrup.
- Let the mixture cool until it reaches 110-115ºF. Add in the probiotic powder, stir it and press the "Yogurt" button on your pressure cooker.
- Set time for 8 hours. Place the cooker lid and allow the yogurt to ferment.
- When the fermentation time ends, pour the yogurt into a jar with a lid and place it in the fridge to thicken for 1-2 hours.
- Serve it with your desired toppings.