- 3 cans white beans, drained and rinsed.
- 4 cups of vegetable or chicken stock.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 1 can diced tomatoes.
- 1 cup diced celery.
- 1 cups diced onion.
- 2 cups diced carrot.
- 1 cups diced zucchini.
- 4 garlic cloves, minced.
- 1 Tablespoon dried Italian seasoning herb mix.
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley, chopped.
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Set Pressure Cooker to sauté and add olive oil. Then add the vegetables, Italian herb mix, salt, and black pepper. Stir for 2 minutes.
- Add in the beans, diced canned tomatoes, and broth.
- Lock the pressure cooker lid and set to pressure cook at high temperature for 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove the lid, Add in chopped parsley.
- Season to taste and serve hot.