- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs, divided
- 9 ounces ready-to-serve quinoa or 13/4 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten, divided use
- 2 tablespoons dried or minced fresh basil
- 6 cubes part-skim mozzarella cheese (3/4 inch each)
- Cooking spray
- Optional: warmed pasta sauce
- Set the temperature of air fryer at 375°F and leave it to preheat.
- Follow the instructions of quinoa package and make quinoa.
- Make a mixture of 1 egg, breadcrumbs, oil, basil, seasonings, and parmesan cheese.
- Make six parts of this mixture and apply an even coating of this over cheese cubes to make a ball.
- Take two bowls, egg in one bowl and ½ cup breadcrumbs in other bowl.
- Now coat the quinoa balls first in beaten egg and then n breadcrumbs.
- Put these coated quinoa balls on greased tray of air fryer. Apply
cooking spray over it and cook for around 6 to 8 minutes till they
become golden brown.
- Dish our quinoa balls with pasta sauce.