- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- 9 ounces frozen beef ravioli, thawed
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
- Optional: Fresh minced basil
- Take a mixing bowl and add bread crumbs, basil and parmesan cheese
in it. Mix these ingredients thoroughly.
- Set the temperature of air fryer at 350°F and allow it to preheat.
- Take 2 bowls and pour beaten eggs in one and flour in other.
- Coat both side of ravioli with flour and dust the excessive flour.
- Coat these ravioli by first dipping in eggs and then by bread crumbs.
- Grease the tray of air basket with the help of cooking spray and place
first batch of ravioli on it.
- Bake for around 3 to 4 minutes until golden brown, flip the ravioli, apply
cooking spray and again bake for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle some basil and extra Parmesan cheese over them before serving.
- Serve hot ravioli with delicious marinara sauce.