Roasted Herb Garlic Cauliflower
- 4 peeled and sliced large carrots.
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped rosemary.
- ½ teaspoon chopped parsley.
- ½ teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
- In a bowl. Toss the cauliflower with oil, olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper until they are completely coated.
- Preheat the oven to 300 F.
- Bake the cauliflower for 10 to 12 minutes while Shaking the pan every 3 minutes until crispy.
- Serve immediately.