Rosemary garlic lamb chops
- 20 ounces rack of lamb (7-8 chops).
- Cooking oil spray.
- ¼ cup of olive oil.
- 2 Tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- With a paper towel dry the lamb chops. In a bowl, mix the olive oil, rosemary, garlic, salt, & pepper.
- Gently massage the lamb chops with the spice mix until they are well coated.
- Let the chops marinate for 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Set air- fryer temperature to 380 degrees, spray the basket with cooking spray before lining the chops inside.
- Air Fry for 8 minutes, flip and air fry for another 3-6 minutes.
- Serve immediately